- To connect to your Home Wifi, make sure your Wireless is turned on. Click on the Wifi symbol located in the bottom right of your screen.
- Next, click on the drop-down arrow next to the “Not connected” and select your network. Note: the networks in this image have been obfuscated for security.
- Next, if your network is password secured, you will need to enter the password and click connect. If you do not know your WiFi password, it may be listed on the side or bottom of your WiFi router. If not, you will need to contact your internet service provider.
- After connecting, you will see the following on the bottom right of your screen.
This indicates that you have successfully connected to your WiFi. To confirm follow instruction #1 and you will see the following.
- The process is now complete and you will have full access to your in-home wireless internet network.