Connect to Xfinity WiFi How-to-Guide
- To connect to Xfinity Wifi, make sure your Wireless is turned on. Click on the Wifi symbol located in the bottom right of your screen.
- Next, click on the drop down arrow next to the “Not connected” and select the “xfinitywifi” network that does not have the padlock symbol next to it. “XFINITY” is someone's home service and will not work.
- After connecting, a popup will appear asking you to visit a login page. Please click on the popup. A window will appear in a new chrome tab.
- In the new tab, scroll down slightly on the page, ignoring the username/password boxes. Below, you will see a button labeled “Accept and Connect”. You will need to click this button in order to fully connect to the internet. You can click on the blue hyperlink labeled “Terms & Conditions” to read the agreement terms.
- The process is now complete. You should be able to connect to the internet via Xfinity WiFi.